Purcellville Business Association
The Purcellville Business Association is a non-profit organization of businesses and individuals who come together to advance and promote the economic, industrial, professional, cultural, and civic welfare of Purcellville and Western Loudoun County.
Together we . . .
• Grow our businesses
• Voice our opinions
• Plan for our future
And together we extend a warm welcome and an open invitation to join us.
Who We Are
We are bankers and engineers, doctors and accountants, contractors and architects, executive coaches and real estate agents.
We manage vineyards and restaurants, hardware stores and consignment shops, photography studios and printing companies.
We run farm equipment and energy supply firms, insurance agencies and financial planning concerns, Internet marketing businesses and many more.
We work together to help each of our businesses and our community thrive.
What We Do
We meet monthly over lunch with programs that may include:
• Discussions of current and upcoming events
• Introductions to new businesses
• Presentations from subject matter experts
• News about issues related to the town and surrounding area
• Mini seminars on best practices in business or evolving technology
We gather for informal mixers that are great for networking. And we support and participate in community events and initiatives in cooperation with the local schools, Town officials and staff, and other civic and professional organizations.
How PBA Helps You Grow Your Business
PBA member Tanya Matthews, president and CEO of TMG Construction Corporation, says it well:
“People tell me that the Purcellville Business Association adds value to their business by providing a voice to the business community. PBA watches out for potential new regulations that could affect businesses (like architectural review standards that could be unreasonable, or new local taxes being proposed) and it takes a stand.
“It gives me a monthly place to go and meet other business owners and local officials so I can network for more work, meet potential new clients and develop more teaming opportunities. Best of all, I can pass out business cards and tell others about the services that my company offers.”
Because we provide opportunities for you to . . .
• Build relationships that help you build your business.
• Stay informed and voice your views on the issues that impact your business.
• Enhance your business knowledge and leadership skills.
• Promote your business through PBA-sponsored community events.
• Reach our influential audience through our website, email updates, and social media.
Learn more about the benefits of membership.